Ease of Use
Style and Design

My situation is very similar to everyone else.Ordered a product through fumfie.com, and never received the product.

called to check on the status only to find out they didn't even have the product to begin with!!! I immediately cancelled my order and requested a refund of my funds.

I HIGHLY doubt that I will ever seen that $350 again!

It is time that someone attacked this company and shut them down.They need to be made an example of so that other companies don't think that they can get away with stealing money without providing a product or service.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with FumFie. The most disappointing about camera from FumFie was shady business practices, lack of communication and never received product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FumFie.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare FumFie to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FumFie?

Comments